What is Agro Tourism ?
Agritourism or agrotourism, as it is defined most broadly, involves any agriculturally based operation or activity that brings visitors to a farm or ranch. Agro Tourism is to experience the real rural life, taste the local genuine food and get familiar with the various farming tasks.
This Agritourism includes a wide variety of activities, including buying produce direct from a farm stand, navigating a vegitabe fields, slopping hogs, picking fruit, feeding animals, or staying at a bed and breakfast on a farm.
We Honour Health Concious People who Love to Inspire Others… with their Good Health- through Agrotourism.
Who We Are:
Hi-Tech Kheti Baadi Farms is Owned, Managed, Governed and Regulated under Tevor Technologies Private Limited.
- Major Attractions –
- Colourful Exotic Vegetables
- Heirloom Vegetables
- Guided Crop Tour
- Herbs Garden
- Plant Nursery
- Vermi Compost
- Wind Garden
- Underground Water Recharge
- Rain Water Harvesting System
- Hi-Tech water irrigation Equipments Demo
- Green Net + High/ Low Tunnels
. Secondary Attractions-
- Picnic Spot at Farm House
- Pest Management Live Demo
- Organic Manure production site visit
- Bird Watching
- Farm Museum Visit
- Be Friend with Earthworm ( Seasonal)
- Demo of Hi-Tech Fencing
- Introduction to FARM Organism Cultures