Guest Post Guidelines
Varanasi City Tour focuses on showing/informing beauty of India. Varanasi is one of the holiest city of the world. people came india/varanasi for following reasons:
to explore culture, tradition, literature, Education, Sunrise Boat Tour in Ganga, Evening Ganga Aarti, yoga, Ayurveda, temples, historical places.
Here are few points that also attracts tourists in varanasi india.
1. its one of the oldest city
2. Good place for students, professors, learners
3. learning Indian arts, music and dance
4. Exploring Delicious food and learn cooking.
5. Become part of Indian cultural activity.
6. Enjoy lanes, beautiful ghats, natural beauty of river ganga
7. Village tour: Get a awesome experiance of indian green field, fresh air, natural products (sugarcane, fruits from tree, fresh vegetables and much more)
If you have an interesting way of making money while traveling and want to share your tips and inspire others to do the same I’d love to hear from you and feature you on the blog.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly explain how you make money abroad and also include a link to your personal blog or examples of your writing in order to be considered.
(If you did not created your blog yet, we can also help you to create your own blog)
Guest posts will need to include a couple of photos (no bigger than 1024 px please) a short bio, photo of author and you can add a link to your personal blog or social media channels only.
If you are looking to promote or link to a travel related business please see my Advertising, Media and PR page . I do occasionally accept sponsored posts and content based advertising but will only promote travel brands that I know, use and love myself. Please contact me on email@example.com for a current schedule of rates.
If you have an interesting way of making money while traveling and want to share your tips and inspire others to do the same I’d love to hear from you and feature you on the blog. Here’s an example of an interview about working abroad.